Pensions - Aviva Low Cost PRSA
By setting up your PRSA on a nil commission basis through LABrokers you save 5% on each and every contribution you make to the plan for the life of the plan.
The product LABrokers offer you is exactly the same as you would get through a Aviva channel elsewhere except we have decided to distribute Aviva's PRSA on a much lower profit margin.
This philosophy works to your immediate advantage now and in the years to come.
The only charge is the 1% pa management charge. There is NO 5% charge.
- Actual Allocation:- 100%
- Max annual management charge:- 1%
- Bid offer spread:- 0%
|Aviva Cash Fund||Bond Fund|
|Aviva Long-Term Bond Fund||Aviva Consensus Managed Fund|
|Aviva Irish Property Fund||Aviva Balanced Managed Fund|
|Aviva Focused Managed Fund||Aviva Merrion Managed Fund|
|Aviva KBCAM Pension Managed Fund||Aviva AIBIM Managed Fund|
|Aviva BIAM Pension Managed Fund||Aviva Euro Managed Fund|
|Aviva International Equity Fund||Aviva High Yield Equity Fund|
|or the Default Investment Strategy|
- It is possible to stop paying into the PRSA fund at any time until you are ready to contribute again.
- You can make a lump sum contribution to your PRSA fund at any stage.
- There is an option to automatically increase contributions each year so that inflation doesn't erode the value of these over time.
- You can move your pension contributions between the available range of investment funds at any time.
- Minimum contribution: €25 per month
- If you are in a company scheme, you can elect to make further tax-deductible contributions through an Additional Voluntary Contribution (AVC) PRSA.
The contract is between you and Aviva Life & Pensions and Aviva administer the product. On commencement of your PRSA Aviva will post all policy documentation to you. There is NO charge to the client for this execution only service. Aviva may pay LABrokers a fee from their profits based on the total volume and persistency of all our PRSA business placed with them and that's how we earn on the transaction
LABrokers cannot offer you any financial advice on this product but there is nothing
stopping you doing your research elsewhere and then placing the business with LABrokers
on discounted terms. Having said that you will find most of what you need in our
Apply for further information